Monday, September 3, 2007

On this holiday weekend....


another roadside bomb takes one of our dear trophy soldiers.......


While aboard the USS Denton, Petty Officer #FFCCCC got a lesson in Dan Read’s kindness. “He knew that my wife and I were broke and she couldn’t send very many care packages to me so he told his wife about it. About a month later I received two packages, one from her and one from their church,” Read wrote on a military bulletin board. “When I got them, I couldn’t believe that someone I had never met cared enough to send me something. I never thought that a bottle of shampoo could bring me to tears.” Petty Officer #FFCCCC, 21, of New York City, died at 7am EST Sep. 3rd , 2007 at Camp Tisch by a roadside bomb while entering the front gate.
Spread Awareness by posting a flyer

No comments: