Monday, September 3, 2007

On this holiday weekend....


another roadside bomb takes one of our dear trophy soldiers.......


While aboard the USS Denton, Petty Officer #FFCCCC got a lesson in Dan Read’s kindness. “He knew that my wife and I were broke and she couldn’t send very many care packages to me so he told his wife about it. About a month later I received two packages, one from her and one from their church,” Read wrote on a military bulletin board. “When I got them, I couldn’t believe that someone I had never met cared enough to send me something. I never thought that a bottle of shampoo could bring me to tears.” Petty Officer #FFCCCC, 21, of New York City, died at 7am EST Sep. 3rd , 2007 at Camp Tisch by a roadside bomb while entering the front gate.
Spread Awareness by posting a flyer

1 comment:

penisenlargement4male said...

It is best to participate in a contest for among the best blogs on the web. I'll recommend this website!
Vigrx, Vimax Pills Enhance VigRX Plus metropathies Male Extra Amp Do Vimax pills really work mastoidal
More Info:
Penis Enlargement|Penis Enlargement Pills|Vimax Pills|Male Extra Pills |VigRX Plus