Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Chat Box

If we remain connected through the web what feature do you think would make it gel more? I was thinking if there was a chat room connected to this or a forum. There seems to be a lot of history over the last twenty years that I'm not aware of. I was thinking a Wiki would be interesting specifically so we could populate it with what has gone on, who we are, and where we are headed.

I have tons of Open Source tools at my finger tips (as do all of you) that are free and easy to install. If I knew what type of tools you all felt would take us to the next level I'll get started on putting it together. Maybe I should host JaxCAL and bring it into a real site versus Blogger?

I really think a chat room that was local and serious about contemporary art could be a very powerful tool. Chat rooms can be so silly but if used correctly who knows what types of collaboration and community building could take place.

No comments: